The affordable housing crisis isn’t going away. In fact, it is getting worse each year. With the lack of affordable housing, rates of homelessness increase. In turn, as homelessness increases, so does pressure on our emergency services, law enforcement, and social service system. The cycle needs to be broken and housing is the first step. Get involved today with our efforts to offer more affordable housing solutions. Our community will be stronger physically, socially and economically.
How can I get involved with Right at Home Housing Society?
We believe everyone deserves an enduring, permanent sense of comfort and safety that comes from secure, attainable and accessible housing. You can join us in being welcoming neighbours and supporting our efforts to expand the amount of affordable housing available in Edmonton. There are many ways to get involved with Right at Home Housing Society.
Where does my donation go?
Donations are allocated to the Housing Development Fund. This fund is designated exclusively for the development of additional affordable housing units, not administration.
How to Show Your Support:
- Make a one-time donation to save and improve lives
- Monthly giving – You can provide critical resources to struggling communities when they need it most: every day.
- Fundraise for us – Bring together your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to make a difference with an online campaign or community event. Contact us for more information.
- Partner with us – From signature initiatives to workplace giving, your business can join us in shared stories of doing good. Contact us for more information.
- Gifts of stock – Share your shares, meet your charitable goals and maximize your tax savings. Contact us for more information.
- Donor-advised fund – Using your donor-advised fund to support Right at Home Housing Society is an excellent way to simplify your charitable giving and meet your philanthropic goals. Contact us for more information.
- Planned giving –Leave a legacy through estate planning, bequests and gift annuities. Contact us for more information.
- Special celebrations – Collect or make a donation in lieu of gifts. Consider a gift to Right at Home Housing Society as a wedding gift, anniversary, birthday, graduation, retirement, baby shower or even Christmas. It is a great way to make gift that will make a difference for families and children in need.