Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, and newsletters.
How Information is Used
- Right At Home Housing Society uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate with you, and update you on our activities. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
- We are very honored you are a Right At Home Housing Society donor. If you do not wish to have your name public recognized as our supporter, please contact the office so we can mark your record accordingly.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Right At Home Housing Society will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of the Right At Home Housing Society.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to or email to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.