Right at Home believes:
A home is a basic human right. Our values reflect that everyone deserves an enduring, permanent sense of comfort and safety that comes from secure, attainable and accessible housing.
VISION [what we strive for]
A city where everyone has a safe and supportive home.
MISSION [what we do]
Right At Home strengthens communities by building and managing permanent housing that is affordable, safe, and supportive for people facing housing insecurity in Edmonton.
VALUES [why we do what we do]
- We believe all people have a right to housing.
- We believe good housing contributes to the health and safety of individuals, families, and communities.
- We believe in all people’s inherent dignity and worth, and embrace diversity in our communities.
- We acknowledge systemic inequality, including the impacts of colonization, and have empathy for all life situations.
- We are committed to being good neighbours, ensuring well-managed properties, investment in local communities, and limiting the environmental impact of our housing.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to influence social systems through positive action, and believe fairness and justice are foundations for thriving and resilient communities.
Review our Strategic Plan to get a better scope of our goals for the next five years.